Pre-order tickets at Brown Paper Tickets. Just click http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2760517
Don’t you want to check inside this stunning home?
Do you like learning how architects and designers think?
Do you like good wine?
Well, the Architectural Tour and Wine Tasting is for you!
On May 13, 2017 from 10:00 to 3:00, you can take a self-guided tour of eight of the Mendonoma Coast’s most interesting homes. Docents will be at each house to point out highlights for you, and homes will also have the architect, designer, and/or builder there as well!
After that, you can head to the Gualala Arts Center from 3:00 to 5:30 for wine tasting and a silent auction! Sounds like a glorious day, doesn’t it?
To download the brochure, click here. This has all the details and a form for buying tickets by mail.
Speaking of Tickets! We have lots of ways for you to pre-order them!
- Just click this link via Brown Paper Tickets: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2760517
- Call 1-800-838-3006, event number 2760517.
- Mail a check to SI-MSC, to PO Box 1064, Gualala, CA 95445. Include the form from the brochure, here.
- Leave a check at the Gualala Country Inn at 47975 Center St., at the corner of Highway 1, in Gualala.
Order ahead so you pay only $60 per adult or $35 for youths 18 years or younger.
On the day of the event, you can buy tickets for $65. Go to the Gualala Country Inn (Center St and Highway 1, at the southern end of Gualala) or at the Stewart’s Point Store (at the southern inn of The Sea Ranch).
Pre-order now with Brown Paper Tickets or the order form on the brochure. We will begin mailing them after April 23, when the maps and booklets are finalized. If we receive your order before May 5, we will mail a packet with the tickets, booklets, and maps. If we receive your order after that, we will keep your packets safe at either the Gualala Arts Center or the Stewart’s Point Store.
- the private home of early Sea Ranch architect, Joseph Esherick
- a classic ranch house with a barn and space for horses
- a contemporary home built with concrete walls, copper roofs, and wood paneling
- a Platinum LEED-certified home with a living roof
- a vintage home by the world-famous architect, Charles Moore
- a modern home built on the bluff above Tide Pool Beach
The Weekend Schedule
Friday, May 12 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm at the Gualala Arts Center. Auction Preview
Open to the public. Korbel Champagne!
Saturday, May 13
10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Self-guided tour of eight significant homes.
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Gualala Arts Center. Wine-tasting and auction.
Up to 20 wines * will accompany thoughtfully chosen food from local businesses.
4:45 pm at the Gualala Arts Center. Bidding on auction items closes.
5:00 pm at the Gualala Arts Center. Auction winners announced.
Winners need not be present to win.
5:15 pm at the Gualala Arts Center. Raffle drawing.**
* Wineries pouring include
- Carol Shelton Wines
- Flowers Vineyards & Winery
- Fort Ross Vineyard
- Frey Vineyards
- Gustafson Family Vineyards
- Handley Cellars
- Husch Vineyards
- Korbel Winery
- Lazy Creek Vineyards
- Red Car Winery
- Wild Hog Vineyards
- Woodenhead Winery
** Raffle Prizes
You can buy raffle tickets at the homes on the tour, Gualala Arts Center, and the Gualala Country Inn. You need not be present at the drawing to win.
- Weekend stay in a three-bedroom home on The Sea Ranch, Bright Star, by Vacasa
- Sandy Ostrau original oil painting
- Basket of delights with premium wine, gift certificates, and wine-related items
The proceeds from this event help SI-MSC and Gualala Arts make a difference in the community. Proceeds fund scholarships, grants, and projects which help the local community and people around the world.